MONSTER-O-RAMA : Various Artists
El Vidocq has concocted a monstrous playlist from the 1950s and '60s, since these were frightingly creative decades for both cinema and music.
Indeed, both worlds were intertwined, as melodiously illustrated here by f.i Lon Chaney (The Unknown) with his 'Monster Holidays'..
No style lags behind, from the surfrock of the Noblemen to the cha cha cha of Bruno Martino, and from the rockabilly of Jim Burgett to the big band jazz of Jackie Jocko.
Get ready to rock and rumble wth Frankenstein, Dracula and a hungry horde of Zombies. Wha ha ha ha!!!.
Side A :
01. THE UPPERCLASSMEN : Cha Cha With The Zombies
02. THE NOBLEMEN : Dragon Walk
03. SHARKEY TODD & His Monsters : The Horror Show
04. JIM BURGETT : The Living Dead
05. THE NIGHTMARES : The Nightmare!
06. LON CHANEY : Monster Holiday
07. JACKIE JOCKO With Georges Siravo & His Orchestra : Haunted Lover
08. THE SALMAS BROTHERS : Zombie
Side B :
01. THE FRANTICS : Werewolf
02. ORCHESTRA BRUNO MARTINO : Dracula Cha Cha
03. BELA La GOLDSTEIN : Old Boris
04. JOHN ZACHERLE : The Cool Ghoul Dinner With Drac. Part 1
05. BIG JAY McNEELY & BAND : Psycho Serenade
06. BOBBY PLEASE & THE PLEASERS : The Monster
07. THE FIVE SOUNDS : Clumsy Dragon
8. THE CLIFF DWELLERS : The Ho-Ho Laughing Monster