WE ARE THE ROCKERS!!
: Volume 2
Just in case it wasn’t clear enoght that Rock & Roll was alive and well during the 60’s decade after listening to the 1st volume of this series, we make a comeback with this second volume
Another 16 pills filled with Rockabilly, Rock & Roll and Country Rockers recorded and released from 1960 to 1967 that prove again that the rockers of the 60s kept on leading.
We Are The .....Rockers!!!
01. Sweet Little Rock And Roller : The Sensations Sound
02. I Go Ape : The Rocking Vickers
03. You Shake Me : Bobby Lane
04. Meet Me Here (In New Orleans) : David Hayes
05. Don't Brother Me : Tony Valentine
06. Baby What'ya Say : Bill Gentry
07. If You Can't Make Me Better : Jack Hanks Trio
08. Suzie-Q (I-L-O-V-E-U)
01. There'll Never Be Another : Jack C. Smith
02. Wasted Years : Tom O'Connor & The Country Mainliners
03. Fool About You : Danny Darren And The Drifting Play Boys
04. She's My Girl : Phil Sloan
05. It's The Beat : The Cousins
06. My Color Is Blue : Nicky James
07. That Weepin' Willow Tree : Ray Griff
08. Oh, Girls, Girls : The Sparkles